Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, February 02, 2010 @ 3:28 PM
she likes plastic bag
I found out there are many videos in my mobile phone (not A films ok)
all are my doggies' videos, they are so playful and funny lol
I never publish them on blog, so here is one of the video about Pinky plays with the pinkish plastic bag. haha she damn cute one lor.

Another video is about she plays with my boyfriend. She likes my boyfriend ALOT! wtf you bitch lol I'll post it in next post. :)


little cute thing <3


erm I guess that's my toes. lol



she was grabbed the plastic bag and jump here jump there. She is a great dog jumper LOL

anyway, enjoy the video ;)

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS