Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, March 05, 2010 @ 4:28 PM
che che x hello kitty
Got a new external hard disk to store all my rubbish.
Samsung 320 GB can store manyyyyy magazines or pictures liao.


It is mad chio. Its pink, and there's many tiny heart shapes on it's surface.
zoom in and see, really one.
There are six colors, white is chio too but I prefer pink :P

CHE CHE X HELLO KITTY


Che Che New York has finally launched their new collection, Hello Kitty!!

Mom wanted to get their Hello Kitty keychain,
today we went to their bunch at Midvalley to attend their launching event.


Bought this at MYR230.
chio right?!


super chio!!! LOVE HELLO KITTY!!!


I bought the Kitty head at S&J last few weeks, so I thought I can make an own Hello Kitty key chain for my self (because the CHE CHE key chain is belongs to my mother :)


tadaaaa! quite chio also :P
Its hanging on my cam now! :D

check out their new items in their Website ^^

Besides that,
I bought this Chanel fake keychain.


Its so suits my Chanel inspired bag. lol


bling bling !

I need more blings!

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS