Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 2:56 PM
Hot Bath + funny hairdo
Super enjoy hot bath!!
:D
its felt so owsome while you are in a hot bath after a long tiring day!

#1

I bought this hot bath powder from Daiso,
its smells kinda like Lavender.
smells good !

#2

Green powder.

#3

ENjoying! :D
its so RELAXING while laying on the bathtub,
listening songs, thinking about something that not cheer me up zzz
after got up from hot bath, I felt like I wanna sleep immediately. lol too comfort.


Dividers

Fresh Light

did you heard about Fresh Light Hair Dye?
neh got Blythe as its packaging gah.
so cute right? too bad it doesn't selling in Malaysia :(

I saw their cute website in Popteen!


Nana Suzuki :D


Its a website that allows you to upload your photo then you can choose the hairstyle and hair color to put on your picture.
Its kinda like hair dresser lol

#6

their website.


so here are some results, some ALL of them are so ugly and weird fml
#7

why my nose is so big?! fml

#8

totally LAUGH MY ASS OUT.HAHAHHAHA

#9

I think the most normal one will be the hair bun.
I duno :/

#10

the most weirdo *fainted

I think BOTAK is the hair style which suits me well. fml max lol

The website >> FRESH LIGHT

:)

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS