Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 6:23 PM
Kumikky make up ♥
When my first sight on Kumiko/Kumikky/Kumiki whatever,
I was like: WTFFFF why Japanese girls got such a pair of HUGEEEE eyes?!
and I figured out one of the important factor to have a pair of HUGEEEE eyes is HUGEEE contact lenses.
Yes, must be HUGEEEE.
Seriously its like every Popteen models must wearing a pair of HUGEEE color lens.

The second factors will be LOOOOOOONG fake eyelashes.
if you want a pair of HUGEEEE eyes, go store up some fake eyelashes in your make up tools!

Since Kumikky has appeared on Popteen cover for 128442345 times,
although I'm quite bored on her face already, but no doubt her eye make is really adorable ♥

Actually her eye make up is quite easy, just apply some light eye shadow, put LOOOONG falsies, and mascara your bottom eyelashes so you can has LOOOOONG bottom eyelashes.
The important point to has Kumikky eyes would be the LOOOOONG bottom eyelashes.
even you can see her bottom eyelashes from far far away. lol


ENLARGE AND FOLLOW THE STEPS.

Don't says I never warn you,
there's quite a lot of my vain pictures below,
SO PLEASE PREPARE.

You must learn how to :P if you wanna be a Japanese girl *ahem*
true right, its like every Japanese girls know how to :P and can :P until so nice.

phail. seriously i dono how to :P
was trying to imitate Kumikky eye make and pose.
LOL
but phail. I know.

Phail #2
vain pic/ hiao pic.

non edit picture.
I love the big bow!!
I got 2 of it! another one is grey color :D

what? scary movie ah?


no caption.


no caption too.

last pic, me with short hair.
:)

ok done.
hope you all enjoy my hiao pictures.

P/S who is your fav Popteen model? mine is 孙暐 :) But I more preferred Jelly's Maiko ♥

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS