Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, April 01, 2010 @ 3:42 PM
Club Virgin.
.... which I'm not now, CHEERS.
Yeap, my first clubbing experience on 25th March.
HAHAHHA finally has a chance to club!

went Sora's crib around 8pm, dolled up and headed to KL :)

night view of KLCC.

I'm quite excited and curious about what's the feeling about clubbing LOL
I'm 20 and I never been clubbing before, no bluff.
anyway,
we reached Maison around 11pm, waiting for Miki to arrive :)

drink, drank, drunk? Hell no on me :P

3 of us in the car ♥

after Miki and her friends reached, we went to Space Bar to have some drinks,
warm up abit then headed back to Maison.

I saw so much underage people :O
I think their ages are around 15-18.
waraoooo I'm old.

in the Space Bar :)

Carrie the sexayyyy ♥

with Soraaaa ♥



we shake our butts off in the club lol
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE.
It was so funny because I just shake my hands and legs WTFFFF
SO EMBARRASSING .

ANYWAY,
we went home around 3am and overnight at Sora's crib :)
mad tired.

Clubbing wasn't that fun as I expected :( maybe that's because I dont know how to dance T___T
but I berry enjoy the remix songs and I think it is a best way to release your stress HAHA
don't chu think so?




Happy April Fool :)

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS