Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 5:59 PM
Hair & Nail ♥
raining dog shits outside now :/
was decided to color my hair again since my last hair dye session was at 2 months ago.
Trying the Beauteen Hair dye color.


Chosen PinkBeige.
cheat one. the color turned out is not nice as I expected :(
I thought it will be purple-ish, but no. my hair looks reddish then last time :(
but quite okok la, byebye brown hair.
No photo of my hair. Next time only post up k?

Yesterday night I painted my nails!
finally has a chance to paint my nails, wanted to paint them last few weeks but I was working at that time so cannot paints them :(
I randomly saw Sun Wei's nails on her blog, so damn marine!
so I was decided to imitate her nail art :P


(so envy her because she got such a small face and a pair of HUGE eyes :( Why I don have one)

nah result ♥
I CAN HAS MARINE NAIL ART


NICE OR NOT?! ♪♪

tee-heeee v♥

Actually I wanted to paint my nails floral prints or Hello Kitty one,
but ended up Marine style. lol

anyway, I think I'm going to crazy on Marine rather than floral.
what about you? ♪♫

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS