Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, April 22, 2010 @ 4:33 PM
Instax cam
still rmb my Fujifilm Instant cam?

anyway, I just bought it's film!
like finally I can has instant pic :D
the price is RM70 for 20 pieces.
not counted as expensive but not cheap tho.

hugeee instax cam. hahahha


the results :D

cute or not?!
mad love taking instant pic lo, you will feel very excited while the pic is coming out from the cam!
but you'll reconsider thousand times before taking a pic because you are not willing to waste a film! hahaha

now I left 14 pieces of films.
what should I take next? :D


P/S I always download Japan Mag from HERE ^^

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS