Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 6:31 PM
A looooong journey.
ok I broke my promise, I blogged.

I have to sit for 4 freaking papers in this final exam,
my other classmates only have to sit for 2 papers lor T___T
haih


haih
(my handwriting nice or not?HAHA)


haih I really dont understand what's it talking about.
confirm die dot com


stupid resit subject.
wtf


I can't believe that I failed my Chinese paper.
haih



We still have a looooooooong journey need to go through.
gambateh kudasai! ;D

.


.


.




I miss you, not you, but you :)
guess who? ;D

P/S the main purpose I posted up this post is to show you that I've actually got study for my exam. lol wtf

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS