Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, April 17, 2010 @ 4:29 PM
Neurowhite
I done a skin test at Lancome's counter last week in Midvalley.
Surprisingly I've been told that I started have fine lines around my eyes area :(
WTF I'm only 20, how come I started to have wrinkles?!
must buy eye cream already!
This problem occurred is because I removed eye make too often :(
So girls who likes to put eye make up please start to care about your eyes nao.

I received this cute little gift after done the skin test and foundation test ( you can try their foundation for free!try on your face but not hand!!!)

(not included the bear!)
There's a sample of Lancome Magnifique and 2 packs of Lancome Blanc Expert Neurowhite Ultimate Whitening Radiance Reviving Petal. (wtf why its name so long one?!)

I really don't know wtf is it (I thought it was mask or something like that), until I opened it.
wah so cute one?!!!!

Apparently it can removes dead cells and impurities,eliminates formation of melanin and dark spots.It claimed that after 4 weeks, your skin will brighter with a new radiance!!!
means it very powerful on whitening ! me likey!

That is a capsule inside,
crush and press the capsule to soak the micro-fiber surface.

can you see the liquid?:)

Gently massage on face area :D

after that, apply toner and moistures as usual :)

I can has a soft skin nao.




It is available in any Lancome counter in Malaysia (i think) but I'm not sure how much is it!
I googled the price and it is $90 (USD) for 8 pcs per box.

tell me if you know the actual price! :D

P/S will do a Lancome foundation review in next post! stay tuned :)

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS