Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, May 15, 2010 @ 5:16 PM
Flower Flower.
I have been not shopping for don't know how long already T_____T
no money how to shop T_________T

I got a very good way to save money, it is look back your wardrobe and play mix and match with your old clothes!
Girls forever not enough clothes one! keep buying new clothes non stop!
Who doesn't likes fashion?! :D

*Beware there are quite alot of vain pictures below*

#1

#2
denim and floral are the key items for spring!
I bought this denim overall for don't know how long ago, I think got 4 years already? hmmmm
but its still can wear :D

#3
so I mix it with my floral tube top :)
perfect match.

okay. You can quit reading this post already.
LOL

#4

#5

#6
my house toilet is forever a nice place for me to camwhore. I don't know why the lighting there is just so perfect :/

#7

#7
dark choco hair and big curls is the love :)

#8

#9

#10

am wearing FreshKon Bigger Eye brown con.
backk to natural :D


Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS