Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, May 04, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
gone wild.
I'm at Penang nao.
hahahha greetings from Penang!!:D

will back to KL on either this Friday or Saturday ^^

update a post for you guys so you all wouldn't run away from my blog! heeeeee

Went to club on last Thursday with the boys and girls.
Maison Ladies Night :D


(Don't think that I'm a clubbing kaki please. This was just my second time went to club LOL)

So it was like last time, went to Upstairs before enter Maison.

My two pretty babes.


after that, headed to Maison met up the boy gang.
Maison was damn packed that night.
can't move at all zzz

Hon Kit, so red his face!!! HAHHAHA

Keith; his face was red too.


Thank Hon Kit for carried our bags that night!!
so gentleman hahahhaha

gentleman and I.

all gone wild after drank :D

started to be tipsy. LOL

Yi Zhen, CheeHao and Keith.


HAHAHAH Hon Kit should be very happy that night LOL

Carrie, Kyle, me and Cheehao.

Peaceeeee :)


lol

was so enjoy that night cos we totally shake off our stress!!
No stress naooooooo

must enjoy my holiday!!

seriously last 2 weeks my schedule was damn full.
outings, club, movies, works.
and NAO I'M IN PENANG.

I'M SUCH A HAPPY GIRL NAO :D


P/S GOD BLESS GRANDPA.

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS