Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, May 14, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
Penang Trip - Beach and Paddy
I will blog about my favourite part of the whole trip :)
Paddy field and beachhhhh! ♥

Nicky brought me to a beach to watch sunset !!!! ♥♥♥
OH MY GOD! it was my first time watching sunset!! no kidding lol
Thank you Nicky ♥

The view was so damn freaking nice.
:)
and so romantic LOL

Nicky still like a kid. :P


The sea is quite dirty there *ahem* but the view is so beautiful ♥
you can actually see the Pulau Pinang at the opposite side of the sea.


artistic or not?!

my shooting skills improving.

waaa super emo pic.
Nicky is a pro camera man *ahem* haha

"Macam waiting for 2012." - Jason
LOL

some random family playing on the beach.

emo pic #2

The picture can't really show the whole sun.
hmmmmm


sepia mode.
we waited for the sun came down from 5 something until 7 something.
NEXT TIME I WANT WATCH THE SUNRISE!!!
Lol

The most excited place I wanted to go is Nicky's kampung.
because there has more paddy fields!
Too bad I forgot to bring my camera while going there!
nehmai, my Nokia 5530 is not a balia phone!
all of these picture were taken by my Nokia 5530!

#1
I thought they are normal field! lol

SOOOOOOOO NICEEEEEEE ♥

We went there by motorcycle. so relaxing ♥

BEAUTIFUL ♥

awwww I wanna go there again :(

On the last day, Nicky brought me to Kedah to have yummy dim sum.
there are a lot of paddy field while on the way to Kedah.

*I'm so proud of my photo shooting skills LOL*
these pictures was taken while I was in the car!

waaaaa just like paintings.


ended this post with my favourite picture.



mad love this picture. just like fake one. how can it be so beautiful? :)

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS