Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, June 24, 2010 @ 10:54 PM
cheat mag
It's been long long time I've never buy a mag.
I'm often download them through Internet.
this day I was so excited to buy Vivi June issue (I duno why)
but then kena cheated by Vivi HK version T___T
ok Imma tell you why now.

Left: Vivi June issue Right: Vivi May issue
nothing same right? Lena so pretty ahhh!!

after I flip flip few pages I was like o.O
eh? why these few pages so suk hou min (similar) one?
I remember liao! I've read them in May issue!
then I shouted WTF kena cheated.
RM15 each Vivi mag lehhhhh.
you thought it's cheap ah?

*click to enlarge*
cheat one.

urghhhhh.



80% of it are the same. just the arrangement is different.
WTF

the most saddest thing is I just saw the newest issue of Vivi already release in newstand T____T
I rather spend the RM15 to get the July issue lohhh T____T


haih nehmai la. I still love it very much cos I can read it in toilet. LOL

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS