Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, June 07, 2010 @ 10:53 PM
Hello Broga!
Broooooga Hill !
We were Brogamen and Brogawomen on that day! :D
climbing is kinda tough for me cos my stamina is quite low :(
surprisingly I can climb to the top! (not top la actually, i just climbed to the 2nd hills lol)

by the way, I';m so lazy to upload all the pictures!
I took like 300+ photos!
I already uploaded some to my Facebook!
check it out :)

the view from Broga :D

group pic!


the most owsome pic :P Jason rock! haha

here are 2 videos, taken when we were going down from the hills :P




enjoy! ;)

P/S Must brings tripod go on next time!

Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS