Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, June 03, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
The old Cinderella story
If you haven't know what happened to my previous relationship,
Imma tell you here. I had broken up with my ex boyfriend.
I tried my hard to maintain this relationship, I'd tried.
its been 2 years and 10 months. it was just ended like that.
People keep changing, especially their hearts. They can tell you they love you in this moment, but they can just walk away in the next moment. How cruel they are.

This guy was appeared at the moment when I was sad,
he cheered me up,
he made me laugh,
he made me smile,
he warmed me up,



This guy, melted my heart.

I Love You :)
Happy First Month Anniversary Baby ;)


Let's just fall in love, Oh can

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS