Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, June 01, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
*pang*
If you followed my twitter or my facebook, confirm you'll know that I had a car crash on last week.
*heartache*
Yes, had a car accident at MRR2 around Zoo Negara last week.
T__________T

my BEST experience I've never had.

my baby car now is in the hospital T____T

YOU SEE WHAT HAD THAT STUPID FORD VAN DONE TO MY BABY CAR!?!!!?!?


I really don't know how that stupid fella drove one!!!?!
URGH! and he was fetching at least 4 children in his car! totally no driving skills one.
luckily I am fine and still can blogging here!!!

settled everything in Ampang Balai Polis.
waaaaa PLEASE NO NEXT TIME LOOOOOOO
*touchwoooooood x 100000*

Hope my baby car will come back as soon as possible :( mama is missing you so muchhhhhh :(
Share

1 Comments:

Hello I want to congratulate to them by its site of the Web of the excellent looks like entertained and very good very to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my Web site.

By Anonymous Lots in Samara Costa Rica, at June 11, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS