Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, July 20, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
can you buy me this cam?
I want this camera so badly, Olympus Pen E-P2 is so fantastic!
it is not belongs to me T____T it is owned by my uncle *cries*

must take photo kao kao.
All these photo are non edit or ps, I just added water mark only.

#1
E-Portrait
mad nice lo! like it helps you to edit your skins oredi.

#2
Portrait
see, it just focus on ur face and background is blur!
nice effect!

#3
Light tone
it suitable on outdoor shooting.

#4
I want T______T

ok you actually can quit now because below are all my self camwhore pic.

#5
Soft Focus
this mode is so awesome.

#6
Diorama


#7
Pop Art

#8
Pop Art
vivid!

#9
Soft focus
mad love this mode, it made my skin so smooth!

#10
Grainy film
it is not same like normal cam black and white mode.

#11
Pin hole

#12
Pin Hole

#13
Soft focus again huahuahua

#14
and again lol

#15
Pop Art

#16
ok you know what mode is this

#17
and this

#18
Pinky with sunflower! *sniff sniff*


#19
awwwww

amazing or not this cam?!
I really hope this cam can falls down from the sky and I accidentally pick it on the road T____T
this cam is expensive max T______T
like MYR 2500? this is only the second hand price you know?!
*faint*

can somebody please donate / buy this cam for me as my advance bufday gift?
*continue dreaming*

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS