Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, July 27, 2010 @ 6:08 PM
If you wonder.
If you're wondering what actually I'm studying about in Tunku Abdul Rahman College,
well, erm... I don't know. LOL wtf

I'm taking Advance Diploma in Mass Communication, Media Studies.
erm... the question which I hate the most is, please stop asking me what career can I do in future by studying this course. PLEASE STOP ASKING ME THIS!

I really have no idea what jobs can I find/do in future! who can predicts that?!
No I mean, my course is like you can work in different fields such as Public Relations, Media, TV, journalist, broadcast, magazines, advertising, even you can work as a translator!
so far *my* *ahem* current ambition is I hope that I can work in a magazine company, erm... ya magazine editor :) since I like to read magazine A LOT.

Basically I studied about how the printed media works, movies, media law, advertising, public relations, erm... AH! the most tortured subject would be Research Studies! z Z z

sometimes I need a lot of knowledges about different genres of movies, SERIOUS! one of my homework is watch movie as many as I can! LOL
Because I need to do film analysis! its so pathetic you know, when watching a movie, all the theories will appear in my mind and I'll started to analyze the film WTF

Actually this is not a hard subject, it is all about communication.
like it will happen in your daily life.

Last week I presented my latest assignment, it was about Media Stereotyping.
For example, how media stereotyped gender, homosexual, ethnic groups etc etc.

Here's a video showing that how media often portrayed Asian-American.
It is a funny video! Must watch! LOL


I love MADTV a lot! they produced a lot hilarious shows! HAHAHAHAHA




REALLY MAD HILARIOUS!
I WAS LAUGHING LIKE A MAD WOMAN WHILE WATCHING ALL THESE.
MY FAMILY ALL THOUGHT I'M CRAZY. wtf


ok back to the topic,
erm... actually I just wanted to show you guys these few videos.
nothing much to talk hahahahhaa

siao ah?

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS