Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 3:48 PM
Talentime Night'10
My college had an event on last week, Talentime Night.
This event is held on every year which let the freshies to show their talents *I think so* to everybody.
I've studied 2 and a half year in TARC but I'm never been this event before LOL
The theme for this year was 'Old School', I was totally have no idea about what I shud wear.
so I just wore a simple white dress :)

ok vain pic come first.

#1

#2

#3

#4
please ignore the Gong xi fa cai thing behind. thx

#5

reach college around 5pm, met Jason and Jennifer :)

#6
The sweet couple ♥

#7
Jenn and I ♥

#7
we are like celebrities or what. haha

#8

#8
Got in to the hall, I was so freaking hungry ! :(

#9

Luckily Jason went out and bought some bread for me, if not I really hungry die :(

#10
The show is started :)
I was kinda impressed for the stage design, quite glam LOL

#11
opening ceremony? lol

#12
This male dancer was brought the climax for us lol
he is so sexay!

#13

#14

#15

After that, the competition was officially started.
There were 5 categories; group singing, solo singing, dancing, instrumental and Emcee.

#16
One of the performers, Hanley.

#17
The best part of the show!
Instrumental performances!


#18
another group of instrumental.

overall the show was not bad :)

OO Night (another event) will be held on tonight! no chance to attend it due to some reasons :(
anyway, World Cup final tonight! Spain or Holland?! :D

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS