Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, August 10, 2010 @ 2:25 PM
Dynamite
I came to dance dance dance dance
I hit the floor cause that's my plans plans plans plans
I'm wearing all my favourites
plans plans plans plans.

Taio Cruz - Dynamite

say AHHHHH! we hit the club yo!

my first time put so heavy eyes make! lol
dolled-up before head to Eva's crib to meet the girls :)

new dress from Jaspal.

not forget my Chanel tattoo :P

reach Eva's around 10pm. so excited to club with them! :D

Eva :P

she's cute! :D

Elaine babe :)


Water and Jojo with the ball hahaha

Sally! the sexiest! haha



hahahhaa looks at Elaine's face xD

group pic before heading to M.O.S Euphoria :P

yeap it was my first time been here.
packed with ang mohs, foreigners, and MALAYS!
wtf we're like sardin in the club! FOL

not really enjoyed much that day :(
cos its really too crowed with people.
but I like their lighting effects! so coooooool lol
shake with the girls was fun :P they're soooooo hawt!
I don care la let's go club again after our final k? heheheheh

Chee Hao and Hong Sheng joined us :P


Hong Sheng the fella with red bull face. wey you got drink meh? lol

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes~
saying ayoo gonna let go~
*continue singing Dynamite* lol

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS