Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, August 14, 2010 @ 11:56 AM
Hair Care.
My hair is getting worst and worst if I still don't take care of them :(
The result of hair dye too much fml
I seldom taking care of my hair anyway. But I'm going to put more effort to make them look good!

These are my hair 'protector' (I almoz type predator wtf) ! :D

Left: Liese Hair Cocktail
Right: Hoyu Beautylabo Color Care

I bought Mina August Issue few weeks ago, they were giving a RM5 voucher for Liese products!
Liese is a new hair care product that launch in Malaysia not long time ago!
since I have RM5 voucher why don't give it a try? ;)




I'll use the Beautylabo before I style my hair and I'll use the Liese Hair cocktail after I shower :)

Basically Beautylabo color care is a leave-on treatment care and it is a morning essence for colored hair. It also can use as a styling base, so normally I will spray it on my hair before I curl my hair :P nice smell, I really like it so much!
Their product range is quite wide also, they have day care, night care, extra care, hair dye too!
do you remember the Hoyu Beauteen hair color? yeap! that's one of their products :)

For the Liese Hair Cocktail, it looks like a make up remover right? because it has 2 layers of liquid, you have to shake it before use it! cute!lol Hair Cocktail is a moisturizing hair serum which is NON-STICKY! I like! especially its smell! They added peach and prune! the smell is sooooooo nice :D

For those who doesn't know about Liese, Liese is a Japan hair care product. Their product range are hair styling, hair care and hair color too. Their bubble hair dye are so interesting! and also their Juicy shower moisturizing hair mist! smells really good :)

You can get the Hoyu products in any Watson and Guardian and for the Liese, you can get them in Jusco, Sasa, Watson and Guardian :)

For more information :


Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS