Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 5:06 PM
MaybellineNY Simply Fabulous
Have you seen the Maybelline newest mascara?
Hello Kitty crossover with Maybelline! I was so excited when I saw it placing in Watsons counter. I was like: WTF HELLO KITTY!! SO CUTEEEEEE! I was lack of mascara now since the Maybelline the Magnum mascara oredi finished. tee-heee time for new mascara yo!

the most exciting thing is Maybelline is having a contest for you to win a limited edition Hello Kitty Polaroid!!

you tell me la..how could you resist this cute max polaroid?

it is super duper easy to join this contest, you just need to:
1) Purchase the Maybelline Hello Kitty x Volume Express Cat Eyes mascara
2) Take a picture with it
4) Then ask all your flends to vote for you!

That's it! easy as applying mascara HAHAHHA

anyway, this is my entry!

Nice or not?! I took about 2130384 pictures just for this! WTF
IF YOU REALLY LIKE MY ENTRY. PLS VOTE FOR ME KAY?
I really need your helps :P
GO HERE TO CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON! VOTE FOR ME
dateline would be 31st August 2010 :)

I appreciate your helps! *winks*

okay contest post done. since I have taken so much pictures, let's post some of them up for you guys k?
(like you all wanted to see or what wtf ok just pretend you guys wanted to see lol)

I woke up in the morning ermmmm almoz afternoon I think wtf
was thinking of what style should I have in order to look alike with Hello Kitty lol
Bow is a must :D

#1

#2
A lot of people saying that my hair is getting blondish. does it? :S
In picture doesn't really can see the true color of my hair. hmmmmm

#3

#4

#5
Pink Bandana huge ass bow! I love it so muchie!

#6
ok my mouth looks kinda weird here. I got a thick lips! wtf

#7

#8
Meow.
lol


#9

#10

make it 10! ok la enuff oredi.

Again! VOTE VOTE! Thank you so muchie :D

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS