Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, August 07, 2010 @ 10:46 PM
Sneak Peak!
A sneak peak for you guys!

tee-heeee :)


WE HIT THE BEACH AGAIN!


LET'S PARTAYYYYYY!



stay tuned yo!


:D


anyways, I just back from working. Am currently working at Carrefour Tun Hussein Onn today and tomolo.
come visits me!! I will give you many teh tarik or coffee! lol
I love working with my partner instead of working alone.
can chit-chat with him to pass our time hahaha

I am so emo today! wtf
I hate being alone, I'll think many emo things when I'm alone! :'(
I can't control myself not to think of you.
people says time will heals everything,
I know. But I just don't want to forget our memories.

I'm so tired. My heart is broken.

:(

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS