Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, September 30, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
The 797th post, to Arthur.

The denim shirt from Cotton On. Guess how much was it? MRY15. Yes I din type wrong LOL I'm such a cheapo.

I shud find something to update since I have nothing to do.
But too bad my life not so happening recently. er only yam cha and movie.
The most recent movie I watched was Devil. Not bad movie. Can go for a try :)

Erm. Have I updated for Arthur's Day? No? Okay a short update for Arthur's Day.

I received a message from Carrie that she was asked me whether if I wan go Arthur's Day because she has free tickets for me. For your information, tickets for Arthur's Day Live in KL were RM98 and RMM350.

Thanks Kim Jong for the 3 free tickets :)

So I invited Hon Kit and Chee Hao as my partner for the day LOL
Reach Sunway Lagoon pretty late, the party was started.


Colby O Dolnis.


suddenly it rain. quite heavy rain. ALL WET. wtf

There's a Arthur's Bar at the Surf Beach where you can buy Guinness.
RM10 per pint lol We bought 5 pints and got a free Guinness T-shirt.


my partners of the day.

Quite a lot of ang mohs there.


Rain stopped. then rain again.
FOL


See what I wore? Black high heels. FML
The party dress code was 'Black Party Chic' and I thought it supposed was formal wear.
MY FIRST TIME WEARING HIGH HEELS STEPPED ON THE SAND.



Not many people actually.
The climax of the party.
FLORIDA CAME OUT.


SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE


AND HE TOOK OFF HIS TEE.


He sang a lot of club hit song such as Low, Move shake drop, and a lot lah forgot edi.


His muscle is awesome.


Everybody was gone crazy when the music 'Club can't handle me' played.
All dance like crazy. It played twice.


Fireworks as ending.

My foots hurt like mad afterthat. FML

Labels: , , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS