Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, September 04, 2010 @ 1:29 PM
Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore Review
Hallow wellow people! I need to get this post done before its too late!
1st Sept 2010 was the last day for my exam *whoooops*!
after finished my exam on 11am, headed to Wangsa Jusco lunched with Jason, then drove to Midvalley met up my BFF Yin Huei :D
dated her with me for the Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore Preview Screening!
excited excited! if you guys know me well, confirm you know that I'm a pets lover LOL
I really love this movie so much!

The cats and dogs in this movie are so cute! I know it kinda fake about their facial expression when they're talking but who cares?! :D

The storyline is good and hilarious. The pigeon is very talkative, it always brings a lot of funny things for audiences hahaha

and the Kitty Galore, it is really damn ugly but it is damn humorous although it is bad character in this movie.



I rate this movie 8.5 / 10 ! should go watch this movie if you love pets! you will go "AWWWWWW" when there's lots of doggies in the screen :P

Lastly, thanks again to Feeqsays Network and Advertlets ! :D


P/S I'm wondering how if my dogs can talk and they are spies like the dogs in the movie? LOL

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS