Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 1:16 PM
Marajuku?
Yin Huei (our future fashion designer, hahaha) was invited Pei Ling and I to be her and he flend's model for this Marajuku Fashion Competition which held at MAEPS. I was pretty nervous cos I never thought that I can walk on the stage as a model wtf (laugh la laugh la lol) Serious weih!!
Woke up in the early morning and picked Pei Ling up then headed to Yin Huei's crib.

This was my first time been here MAEPS, er Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang. Er don't ask me where is it because I have no idea lol I just know it is near around UPM.


Photobucket

Preparation for the show :)
I'm always the stylist and make up artist HAHAHAHAH

Photobucket

Isn't this shirt amazing?! It is made by Yin Huei!!! Cut and tied by herself!!!
Sexay Pei Ling :P

Photobucket

lol ignored it hahahaha

Photobucket

Took some pictures with other models :)

Photobucket

:D :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

Waiting for the show started.

Photobucket

The judges.

Photobucket


Photobucket

*ahem*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photoshooting by the photograhers :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

WE MET CHIPMUNKS!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

HELLO WELLOW!!

Photobucket

SHOOOOO CUTE. I felt like I'm such an aunty when standing beside them wtf

Photobucket

"Why the Snow white no boobies one?" *inside joke LOL


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

WE MET HELLO KITTY, MINNIE AND MICKEY TOO!!

Photobucket

But these 2 creatures were so down, they're like having PMS or something, NO EXPRESSION AT ALL (Hello! how could they had expression with their big head cover?! wtf ya hor?) But they don't have any body movements!! just stood there and let us took pictures :/

Photobucket

Spot Pei Ling!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


"YAO YAO BING" er Shake shake ice? haha

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank Eng Chuan for being the driver and assistant of the day :)


After the show ended, we headed back to Huei's crib rested awhile then moved our asses to Serdang had STEAMBOAT BUFFET!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

*brrrrrp*

super yummy loh!! There's a lot of various choices of food for you to choose! and not pricey too.
I forgot where is it and what is the name of the restaurant -.- I just know makan wtf

Labels: , , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS