Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, September 22, 2010 @ 3:15 PM
My first time in
Hennessey Artistry at Mist Club :)

Remember I mentioned before that I got 2 VIP tickets from one of my sister's flend? Besides that, I have won another 4 tickets from Twitter Trivia Contest, AND AND one bottle of Hennessy V.S.O.P. I felt that I'm really happy go lucky lol

So I was invited few of my flends joined me for the event!! :D

Photobucket

Welcome my new baby wedges!! from Charles & Keith :)
this baby was killing me because of its 5 inches height wtf

I was driving this time LOL and it was my first time been Mist Club. Heard that their DJs are quite nice ;)

We were here! :D

Photobucket

Redeemed out tickets at here. Got ourselves the wristbands and the free bottle of V.S.O.P.
So excited just like a kid going to a funfair LOL

Photobucket


Photobucket

There was a booth for you to mix your own signature drink :P
Chee Hao was mixing his ginger plus VSOP.


Photobucket

My turn my turn!! haha

Camwhore time!
I just let the pictures do talking okay? :D

Photobucket

Pei Ling & Lai Mei :D My BFF!!!!

Photobucket

My 'big brother' Chee Hao :P

Photobucket

Sexy or nt?! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

bad hair day :( I was so rush, sister was told me that the event was started at 7.30pm, I was so terrified because I scared that I will late for the event. I rush rush rush until cincai curl my hair fml but then the event was actually started on 9pm wtf



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

ZE! was performing, honestly I don't like her performance. *ahem*

Photobucket

Photobucket

SPOT CHEE HAO AND YU YANG IN THIS PIC.

Photobucket

Hon Kit :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

my forever cutie Pei Ling :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yu Yang's smile was kinda fake huh? hmmmmmm


Photobucket

Photobucket

I felt that I become their 'brother' oredi wtf I guess I'm not a girl in their eyes anymore -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

why your face so fast red one?!
hahaha

Photobucket

drink drink drink.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The music was kinda boring at first, nobody was dancing !! :S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

headed to their dance floor. Started to shake our asses out. LOL

Photobucket


Photobucket

I think I was drunk when taking this pic.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Yu Yang was so high LOL

Photobucket

GAY FACE LIEW YU YANG!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Photobucket

A picture to prove that I was drunk -.-
my legs were so tired >____<

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Andy Kho was taking pictures of 3 leng luis. hahahahahah

Photobucket

Group pic!! LOL That's Lai Mei's heels on the sofa!!!! HAHAHAHHA

Photobucket

all covered me oredi. wtf


Overall the party was great because of I got these happy people accompany me ^___^
but then the music was kinda bad lor. not amazing as I expected wtf
A lot of people went off before the event ended. :/

It is always great when hanging out with these people hahahaha
and thanks Chee Hao, Hon Kit and Yu Yang sent me home safety. Chee Hao drove my car because I can't able to drive :/ SO EMBARRASSING.
They were my bodyguards or baby sisters? LOL LOL

I miss you all oredi :( especially Pei Ling and Lai Mei :'(

I'm waiting for the next Hennessy Artistry!! ;D

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS