Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 2:23 PM
My holiday.

OH YAYZ! I really did enjoy my holiday kao kao. My initial plan for this semester break was head up to Penang but ended up plan cancelled due to my laziness on planning wtf

Nevermind! I still enjoyed my holiday so much!!

First week of holiday:
1) Quattro with boys and girls. (checked)
2) Piranha (checked)

Second week of holiday:
1) Grown Ups (checked)
2) Cycling at Taman Pertanian (checked)
3) Maison beach party (checked)
4) Drinking at Caribbean Pub with the boys (checked)
5) Kwok Yau's bufday celebration at Library Midvalley (checked)
6) BBQ at Huei's house. (tonight!!)

Third week of holiday:
1) Resident Evil : Afterlife 3D
2) Marajuku Fashion Competition
3) Hennessy Artistry at Mist Club

LOL

full of plans!! :D Happy happy. I dowan ruin my holiday!!


Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS