Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, September 27, 2010 @ 3:17 PM
September.

College will be reopen this week, I got classes started on this Wednesday. Holiday is officially ended. awww I want more holiday although staying at home is kinda boring :(
College life is so awful :( Those subjects are so bored. No bluff. But this was my chosen path I have to go through it. God bless me kay?! :)
by the way, the exam result of last semester will be release on 1st of October. Hopefully I can pass all the subjects. HOPEFULLY.

How was September? Mine was pretty good I guess :) Just a lil bit emotional but it definitely can't beat me up ;) it still has 3 months then 2010 will be an end. Time flies god damn fast can!? Appreciate the time and don't waste any single minutes of it!!!

wakes me up when September ends ..
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS