Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 10:56 PM
Single
A lot of people tell me that being single is good. Well, it's actually depends on people.
I can't stand of loneliness, seriously. I can be killed by loneliness, no joke.

I miss the time when I was having a boyflend. The people who will sms you all the day, who will calls you baby/honey/darling whatsoever, the people who you miss everyday, the people who can let you sleep on her shoulder or arms whenever you want to, the people who can give a big hug when you're sad, the people who will comfort you and kisses you.

My phone is so silent after I'm being a single from in a relationship. My phone is so dead. No one calls, no one texts. (got lah but less :/ I still have flends anyway wtf )

I WANT A BOYFLEND wtf did I sounds like a slut? -.-

I need a hug :'( the feeling of hugging people is really warm. You can actually feels the heartbeats of the people you hugging with and the body temperature as well.

AHHHH emo oredi. fml


DATE ME LAH!! WAIT WHAT WOR?! wtf

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS