Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
barely breathe

I'm still alive!! My face allergy finally recovered!!
Thank God I has my pretty face back T___T lol

College life suck to the max. I hate my current semester's time-table :'(
Morning class everyday awwwwww

anyway, my life is still the same. College, gossips, facebook, shopping, movies.
Watched Child's Eyes 3D, my comments for this movie would be :

1. It was horrified me ALOT.
2. If you preferred Thai ghost movie or super syiok ghost movie, then I believe that this movie is not suitable for you.
3. It was bored for my guy friends -.- they even fall asleep in the cinema. wtf
4. Storyline is soso. but their effects are not bad. especially in 3D.


Shall start my assignments as soon as possible :'(


I can't forget you baby,
I think about you every day :)

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS