Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, October 31, 2010 @ 5:01 PM
HARROWEEN

How was your Halloween night? Mine was great cos I got my awesome-ness friends rocks my night :) weeeee. They're like my brothers now. I love you all bro!! xD


Anyway, have you heard about Uniqlo? Japan No.1 Fashion Store weih!
their grand opening will be held on next week 4th November at Fahrenheit 88.
Yes! The new shopping mall!!

I've won a lot of vouchers from their website.
going to shop til drop oh my.

Seriously I've been lack of money lately :(
CASH IS ALL I WANTED NOW. $____$

and, assignments killing me. Head cracks because of them. But why I'm still rotting at here?!
I'm suppose to do all of them T__T No mood to do assignment weih.

aiks. good luck.


I think I'm falling in love, again.

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS