Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, October 07, 2010 @ 5:19 PM
Hello Kitty Polaroid
I realized that I didn't update my blog like a week oredi? hmm kill me pls. I am so freaking tired and busy of my classes and ermmm my iPhone *shy*

anyway, I finally collected my winning prize from Maybelline!! mad happy I tell you :DDDD

Here is it!!

Photobucket

THANK TO MAYBELLINE SO MUCHHHH.
I really didn't expect that I'm one of the winners (total 3 winners) because other participants had got so many votes from people!! lol


Photobucket

They gave me 40 pieces Hello Kitty polaroid films somemore T______T
Love it to the maxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Photobucket

For your information, I got an old polaroid cam oredi.
Its size is more huge and more heavier compare to this instax mini :)
This one is so light!! and I can put it in my bag and carry it out oredi!! :D

Photobucket



Photobucket


So far I only taken 2 photos. lol
The size of the film is kinda small :/ but it looks cuteeeeee heheheheh

Photobucket

Oh yay!

will bring it out and take more pictures with my friends !! ^___^
Polaroid rocks!

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS