Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, October 02, 2010 @ 9:26 PM
I like that.
Too much good things happened in September, it actually scared me because I'm wondering what will happen in the next month. Welcome October 2010 :)

First, I won the Hennessy tickets,
Second, I got free tickets from flend for the Arthur's Day,
Third, I won the Maybelline MY Simply Fabulous contest. Don't know what is it? Click Here

Please, don't let me down, October lol

Anyway, new semester is started. Attended my very first class on yesterday.
3 hours lecture, bored until I slept there *no kidding*

Photobucket

Top from Forever 21. Guess how much is it!!!?! *again* MYR30. lol

I realize that its quite a long time I never post up my phewit pictures. LOL
*it just an excuse for me to upload my self-taken pic hahahaha *
*sorry for annoying you*

Photobucket

As you can see, my hair color is fading away, aih have to dye it again liao.

Photobucket

Konichiwaaaaaaa.
-_____-


Photobucket

O_O I showed my teeth!! lol

went Midvalley did a lil shopping with mother :)
Bought new cheap watch for college, new file, new note book.

Photobucket

New eye shadow, new hair spray LOL
Tempted to get a new eye shadow palette because I kinda sien with my Fasio eye shadow liao.

Photobucket
L'oreal Open Eyes.

My mom was asking me, why you bought the same color with the previous one? wtf I like brown mah -.-
I kinda afraid of using other colors except brown. Even I'm seldom using black eye shadow. BECAUSE OF MY FREAKING DARK SKIN. urghhhhh.
you know right, "one white covers 3 uglies" LOL people who with fair skin can apply any colors but not for dark skin people!! T^T


P/S I PAZ ALL MY FREAKING SUBJECTS. GOD IS BLEZING ME.

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS