Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, October 22, 2010 @ 10:28 PM
Jojo's bufday :)
Happy Bufday Jojo!! :D

So this day was Josephine, my beloved Diploma and Advanced Diploma classmate BIG DAY!

We whole class went to celebrate her bufday after morning class.
at Green Box, Sg Wang! Scream our lungs out!!!


Photobucket

The cute bufday girl :P
Black hair is really suits you!! and the cute mei mei tou :D


with the bufday girl :D

Photobucket




They are crazy pepo. hahhaha


Silent, Water, Sally, Jojo and Miki :D

Photobucket

Me with Eva and Kee Hui.

Photobucket

Justina, Denice, Choco and Jennifer!

(seriously the pimple on my cheek is really annoying -.- shoo shoo away!!)

Photobucket

HAHAHAH I TOLD YOU THEY ARE CRAZY !! XD

they are fun, hilarious, cheerful etc etc . I love being with them. LAUGH ALL THE TIME :D

Tomorrow will going to club with them! weeeeee~~ I iz so excited!!!


My hair color is kinda blonde-ish / orange-ish nao.
Its look super obvious under the sunlight.
my sister says it is fugly. fml

so I think I have to dye it soon :( not even 3 months since the previous last hair dye T___T
my hair confirm damaged kao kao.


T____T


this picture kinda classic huh? lol lol

P/S I'll try my best to keep my blog alive T___T I promise T___T

Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS