Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, November 26, 2010 @ 5:03 PM
Cartooooooooon :)
Yesterday, I realized that why so many friends was changing their own profile pictures to cartoon characters? I was like: COINCIDENCE OR WHAT?! :S
Its actually Children Week also known as Cartoon week in Fb !! :D
So cute seeing all the people having a super cute cartoon character as their profile pic hehe
some are being Pokemon, Winnie the Pooh, Minnie and Mickey, Doraemon, Dragon Ball, Mr Bean you name it!! :D:D

And, I'm one of the Powerpuff girls now!! I'm the innocent Bubble LOL
We even formed a clan LOL


[clicks to enlarge]

HAHAHAHAH TOTALLY LAUGH MY ASS OUT. XD

talking about childhood memories, what cartooon characteer is your favourite?
I got a lot weih.

I still remember when I was a kid, I used to watch Sesame street, Barney, Sailormoon, Power Rangers, Ultraman, Banana in Pyjamas (!!!!), Chibi Maruko Chan (my fav!!) before I got an Astro. After got an Astro, ya know, kids confirm like to watch Disney Channel and Cartoon Network. :) even now I STILL LIKE IT SO MUCH.

Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Totally Spies, Kim Possible, Powerpuff girls and still got a lot la weih. (During my time doesn't has Ben 10 by the way -.- )


LOL


Anyway, I miss my childhood T___T
I mean, we all grown up, WHO SAYS ADULT CAN'T WATCH CARTOON ONE?!?!?!?!
I STILL LOVE BANANA IN PYJAMAS SO MUCHHHHHHH.


awwwwwww :)


Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS