Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, November 05, 2010 @ 2:10 PM
Halloween at Quattro
An update for the Halloween 2010 with all my bros.
Wanted to join a Halloween costume party but seems like Malaysia doesn't has the trend of celebrating Halloween? LOL

I thought there will be a lot of people drezup themselves and pretending they were vampires, sexy nurses, ghosts etc etc. But no !! :(


Autumn = fur.

After dolled up, went to Kuchai Lama Seoul Garden for Korean BBQ!!
:D

Arrived Quattro around 10.30pm? lol forgotten.
Pictures time!!


Brother #1 Hon Kit LOL




Brother # 2 Yu Yang wtf he just keep playing his iPhone -.-


Brother # 3 Ken Ee !!


Brother # 4 Andy muaahahaha


and brother # 5 Chee Hao
wtf I got so much brothers -.-

seriously I'm a guy in their eyes!! fml fml fml




I met an angel!! LOL





drink drank drunk. The end LOL

I skipped the funny funny part of the night because I duno how to say at here.
My brain temporary blank wtf


Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS