Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, November 07, 2010 @ 9:28 PM
I has my own mind.
English role play was over :) super fun acting with my group members. You guys rocks!!


Shot a video of me imitating Lady Gaga Bad Romance singing in the bath tub LOL
Totally laugh my ass off!! wtf can't believe that I would do that.

anyway, had a movie session with Kim Kim last Thursday :)


Megamind!!!

It is a hilarious cartoon!! love it max. I laughed like a soh poh in the cinema wtf
my image all gone.
nevermind lah. Since I had no image at all already T__T

next week will be a hectic week for me. 3 assignments must be submitted on next week.
2 midterms.
FML x 1000000

By the way, will up to Genting after my midterm ends next Saturday!!
:D


can't wait can't wait :)

Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS