Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 5:44 PM
Talking to the MOON.

"Don't worry. You may think you'll NEVER get over it, but you also thought it would last FOREVER."


I feel like going shopping now :(
Shopping can makes me happy, at least I can happy for a moment.
oh well, I wanna get the Vivi December issue, like NOW.
I'm so lazy to download it from Internet. Geeeeeee >__<

will update my recent purchases after I got the Samantha Aimi Winter Version bag that I bought from Minimaos :D
It will be arriving soooooon !!!

Also, I hope I can has a huge shoe rack to put all my footwear.
kthxbye


"Why makes your life so miserable?"


Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS