Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, December 06, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
awesomeness december?

AM SO LAZY TO UPDATE ;'(

Life is still the same.
Left one presentation and one paperwork! after that will be free for a while!! :D
Looking forward for my bufday, Cameron trip with the gang, Xmas and New Year Eve!
what's your plan on Xmas? I will be single and available during this season :(
SINGLE ALSO CAN ENJOY ONE!
wtf


Movie Marathon:
-Rapunzel checked
-Unstoppable checked
-The Next Three Days checked
-Social Network
-Due Date
-The Chronicles of Narnia
-Bruce Lee
- omfg too much movies I cant even rmb -.- lol


SO MANY MOVIES NID TO CATCH UP BUT I GOT SO LITTLE TIME HOW WORRRRR


:(
:)

I hope this is not a dream.
I miss you :)

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS