Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, December 11, 2010 @ 5:57 PM
happily ever after :)

Just reach home from lunch with Andy, Vinss and Eva at Setapak.
Seriously my daily routines damn screwed up recently.
Always sleep at 3 in the morning, waking up at early in the morning when got classes, always eating outside foods, and always beer with friends. No good no good :(
Have to change it back to my normal life :(


I wanna this December be the most awesomeness month for 2010 :)

MUST ENJOY KAO KAO before the shitty final exam comes. wooooooots!
Life is too short ! No worries be happy mah lol

anyway, I miss you so badly in this moment awwww :(

P.S NO MORE EMO LIFE !! (I try lol)

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS