Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, December 13, 2010 @ 10:56 PM
photo bomb
Finally I synced some photos from my ifon!!
I dont know why after I got my ifon I lazy to update my blog already. -.- I mean blog in proper way LOL

So here are some pictures to show you guys what I had done in previous days/months -.- lol


OH YAY !! ITS XMAS SEASON HAPPY SIAL :)
Seriously I like Xmas more than CNY.
:D it is so romantic to spend with your valentine on Xmas weih. Where's my valentine :(



My new fav brand, Peacock London. DAMN their stuffs are similar with TopShop but their prices are definitely more cheaper!!
I wanna go there shop again before 2010 ends!!!
anyone anyone shopping kaki? :D


Celebrated Silent's bufday at Pizza Hut :)
yea, they're my crazy classmates. heart you all :D


hmm random. Nostalgia.
should take more and more polaroid as memories :)



Yes my current partner when my mood is down -.-
BEER.
Heineken and Hoegaarden


Library, Midvalley is our latest spot.
lol

Eva and I.

Eugene's bufday celebration at Mist Club last Fri.
:)


woots. Hon Kit :)


all drunkard -.-


At Library.
another drunkard -.-
Emo kao kao.


:)
well, my life is pretty good recently.
final is coming soon? no way :/


Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS