Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, December 25, 2010 @ 4:11 PM
you're so one in a million ♥
#Nowplaying - That's All She Wrote by T.I feat Eminem

Well, I'm blogging here on Christmas!!
The reason why I got no plans on Christmas is I got banned by parent from going out. :(
sadness. So Imma be nerdy staying at home probably do some revision for exam? HAHA no way -.-

anyway, how was your Christmas eve? mine was pretty good :D


accompanied my best friend Yin Huei (the future designer HAHA) for shopping on 23rd December ;) Congratz to her finally you're graduate !!! :D

headed to KL sapu Pavilion to Fahrenheit 88 to Sg Wang to Timesquare.
oh god I can't really felt my legs!!!


bought this top from Miracles and wore it on the spot cos I was so lazy to change my own clothes back lol


at Padini Concept Store :)
damn sales is everywhere :( I wanna shop til drop but my wallet is not allowing me to do so.
aiks.

Met that fella for dinner after say good bye with Yin Huei.
I do miss him now :(

Totally exhausted. Walked whole day until I felt that my legs weren't belong to me anymore and ya know what.
I went clubbing on the same day. WTF

I'M RESTLESS :(

I spent my Christmas eve with my BFF ♥



had dinner with Hon Kit, Carrie, Zhi Hua, Ken Ee and Sai Hoong at Desa Petaling Cowboy Steak Hosue :)


Brother ♥

After that, Yu Yang joined us too :)
bought a dozen bottle of Heineken and started our gamble session !!


our recent best friend lol


ALL KAKI JUDI !!


CUTE MAXXXXX :D




This December 2010 is definitely an awesomeness month :)
Because of YOU and BFF ♥
I gain alot of things in this month, awesome people, awesome trips and outings, awesome experiences, awesome memories ♥ I love you all my BFF !!!

Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS