Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, January 04, 2011 @ 1:23 PM
HAIR.
damn. I really miss my long hair :(
here some pictures of my hair revolution -.-


at the middle of year 2010 my hair was long like this :(
they can fully cover my chest even can til my waist.

But I don't know why what happened to me I was cut my hair into this length.


D: maybe it was because my hair was too heavy for me that time.

after few months, I cut my hair again.


I realize that I never curl up my hair quite a long time!
I quite love the straight hair me :D



Current hair length. :)

should I maintain medium hair length or keep it long?
Well, jot down my second new year resolution: keep my hair long!
will try to tahan not to cut my hair -.-

Hungry sial! waiting the boy picking me up for lunch :)

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS