Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, March 09, 2011 @ 5:06 PM
daily routine
Have been not much updates my blog *sorry readers :(
Seriously I don't have much things can update to you guys,
internship is still going on, everyday work from 9 to 6 in the afternoon,
go home dinner watch TV or maybe some times gets to catch some movies with the boyfriend and gang, BEER is still our favorite.
oh ya, our new place to Beer is the IRISH Pub which located besides the Library, Midvalley :)
Its definitely a good place to chill out with friends, good atmosphere, nice music :)


Cheers!!


I told ya, we are not alcoholic !

Oh ! finally we booked our flight ticket to Bali Island!! End of this May !! super excited I tell you :D
It is mad fun travelling around with the boyfriend and gang!! can't wait to end my internship -___-

want keep updates on me?

Follow my twitter, http://twitter.com/xiaobibu
or
Instagram ID- xiaobibu
or
LOMOLOMO ID- xiaobibu !

LOMOLOMO this apps quite amazing!
its kinda like Instagram by the way :D

guess that's nuff for today!

xoxo

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS