Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, March 24, 2011 @ 4:25 PM
I don't need your money.
LOL just kidding -_- I need more ka-ching ka-ching -_- Walked around Zara and MNG with the boyf last few days, I wanna buy all of them !! Their newest collection are so freaking goddamn nice!!! unfortunately, my wallet is goddamn empty too. FML
I have to save money for my up coming Bali Island Trip, prolly will have more trips coming soon.
NO MONEY, NO TRIPS :'( double FML

My internship salary only RM300 per month, like wtf, RM 300 ONLY.
mana cukup makan? can't even covered my petrol fees. oh gosh. (ok I know I don need to cover petrol fees by myself -.-)
can't complain so much lah, I'm here for gaining more working experiences. duhhh

Show you my new nails!



Apparently they became shits now -_- its so difficult to wash hair with these nail deco !!! D:
Girls need pretty nails. aren't we? :)

Having so much friends who has same age with you is not a very good thing -.-
Especially when they are 21st years old.
SO MANY FRIENDS ARE HAVING THEIR 21ST BUFDAY PARTIES!!
It's means that my wallet is burning a hole soon, hell soon -.-
anyway, attended Fung Jack's bufday celebration at his house :)



Hello Mr. Chan! He's a nice and funny guy leh, most important is he's still available NOW!! want gets his phone number? email me thank you lol

Before the party, having lunch at Sri Petaling Old town with Zhi Hua, Hon kit and Wei How.



awwwww so cute, I mean the baby chihuahua :P who likes cute guy? This fella I bet you guys knows him well since he appeared quite a lot in my blog -_- email me again la of you want his fon number. lol lol

After Fung Jack's bufday party, we headed to our usual spot, TIP&R.
The Irish Pub & Restaurant, Fennigans! lol



mhmmm.. Corona Extra is love ♥
Today was also the supermoon night ! But I think Malaysia's moon wasn't really big that night compared to the moon I saw in the newspaper on the next day :(

Nirvana Memorial Park



was visiting grandpa with relatives at Nirvana Memorial Park :)
Grandpa, I miss you so much. I miss your voice while you calling me 'ah girl' :(
always felt very guilty and bad when he suffering for his last moment, he couldn't see me for the last time cos I was at Penang that time :(

haih guilty max.






here are some of the pictures which taken by my baby ifon apps Lomo Lomo :)



The story board I drew for the coming Parent's Day promo.
Birdy birdy.

Seriously la, my job is kinda free and relax but you need to have inspirations all the time -_-
if you suddenly lost all your creativity / ideas / inspirations, den you can say bye-bye to your supervisor edi. wtf


.

I need a new pair of jeans, this Levis Jeans I'm like wearing it 24/7 every day -.-
and new pair of flat by the way. lol



my office room is freezing like hell even I didn't open the aircon. wtf
what the hell is this office? who can survive here I will call him/her GOD.
-_-



FAMOUS AMOS!!! actually how to pronounce? is it Famous AH-MOS or Famous EI-MES?
LOL LOL
Thanks babyboo for the 200 grams of FA :) I ate till belly-ache -.- ate too much wtf

p.s I WANNA GO SHOPPING SO BADLY. kthxbai

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS