Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, March 18, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
SPRINGGGGG
hey yo! CAN YOU SMELL THE SPRING?!
oh gosh, time flies and it's comes to spring already.
Since I've been started my internship, I seldom walk around my favourite places :( ya know, SHOPPING MALLS.
I felt so left out with FASHION. maikot.
my closet is damn boring, still wearing last season clothes. I NEED NEW CLOTHES TO SATISFY MY WARDROBE.
MONEY PLEASE?

:(

guess what, I'm done with my knitting scarf !! :D



I know right, now only the early of the year but I already gave it to my boyfriend -___-
He's going to UK SOOON :( very very sooooon *sad face*
I'm glad that he loves it so much ! :D It's my first time to knit a scarf!

and unexpectedly I can finish it not more than 2 weeks -__- I thought I will need more time like at least a month? Well, I'm fast learner *proud* haha

so boring. Movie marathon!
watched a lot of movies recently! but there are also a lot of new movies need to be catch up!

seriously,

MONEY, Y U NO FALL DOWN FROM SKY?!

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS