Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, April 18, 2011 @ 4:50 PM
Maroon 5 live in Malaysia.



YES !! MAROON 5 LIVE IN MALAYSIA *SCREAAAAAMM*

seriously I've been quite a long time never wanted to go for a concert !!
I'm addicted to their songs, keep downloading and listening to their awesome songs !!!

anyway, here's the song list that I listening now, repeating them again and again! :D

1. She will be loved.
2. Give a little more.
3. Never gonna leave this bed.
4. If I never see your face again.
5. Harder to breathe.
6. Good night Good night.
7. Woke up call.
8. Sunday morning.
9. Nothing lasts forever.
10. No curtain call.
11. This love.
12. Makes me wonder.

:)

One of the favourite song of them, Nothing Lasts Forever




:) such a beautiful song.

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS