Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, May 12, 2011 @ 6:15 PM
Hands down.

My hopes are so high
that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
so I die happy

My heart is yours to fill or burst
to break or bury
or wear as jewelry
which ever you prefer

Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember
I'll always remember the sound of the stereo
the dim of the soft lights
the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers
and the time on the clock when we realized it's so late
and this walk that we shared together

and you stood at the door with your hands on my waist
and you kissed me like you meant it
and I knew that you meant it :)


Hands down by Dashboard Confessional
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS