Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, May 11, 2011 @ 9:57 PM
say no to college.
I AM SO WORRY ABOUT MY NEW SEMESTER :(

Seriously, some of the classmates oredi move their asses to college and started discussing about their assignment, but what the fuck I still doing here?
Shopping everyday, stay at home watch Tv, online, thinking about my Bali trip, blah do nothing bout studies. haih

I can sense that this semester is gonna be VERY tough.
well, which semester is not tough for me? -_-



I still very lazy to go college lah.
I really think that working is better than study. -_-
at least I dont need to take exam? blah


fuck yeah, that's college life.


anyway, SHOPPING is still my favourite.
gonna continue haunting for the things I want :))))))))

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS